Why won’t lowering prices translate into customer loyalty? Have you ever wondered if there is just a better way of pricing that would allow you to compete with the big boys? How can you become the price leader instead of the price follower in your industry? Do you think you may be leaving money on the table?
Andrew Gregson, pricing expert and author of Pricing Strategies for Small Business (2008) and The Dark Art of Pricing (2019), addresses these concerns from a theoretical point of view backed up with true stories taken from his 30 years in business and finance.
Most businesses can benefit from
- guidelines to present your price and meeting the price objection;
- seeing that pricing is part of marketing not accounting
- Value Pricing and how it can work for you
- How price discounting works against you.
- The customer loyalty conundrum.
- How to avoid discounting that removes money from your bottom line.
- Value pricing and how it works for you.
- Dupont, Apple, Qulacomm – how do they price
Contact Andrew for your next meeting:
Andrew D. Gregson B.A., M.A. M.Sc.(Econ)
Kelowna, BC, Canada
cell: (250) 859-0752